Skip to content
- Personal growth – intellectual, moral, physical psychological and sociological.
- Progressive and holistic development of the child-fully human, wholly Indian, truly modern.
- A fun filled and exciting experience of learning.
- Self discipline through moral instructions.
- Leadership skills through participation and involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Power of expression through public speaking, debates, dramatics, elocution, extempore, music and creative writing.
- Prepare the students for future careers.
- Shaping citizens who serve the society with confidence and dignity.